Good job! You have completed the onboarding pages. While your information is being processed by the xChange team, please take a look at our credit system below.
While using xChange, there is a credit limit in place for all container users to guarantee that xChange is safe for all our participants. Credit limits are assessed and monitored in real-time. If you have just joined xChange and/or still haven’t picked up and returned any containers, your limit of containers available for pick-up is 20. This limit is put in place during the vetting process and can be increased over time.
For new members
You can increase your credit by:
- Paying expected transaction charges upfront to your xChange Wallet
- Supplying your own containers. For every container you supply, you are able to pick up one more container
- Completing transactions as per terms and agreements. Returning containers as per agreed terms (and thereby showing operational reliability) can increase your limit substantially
- Providing proof of credit limit with major Leasing company (subject to consideration by the xChange team)
- Providing further trade references from previous trade partners. There is no maximum number of references you can have on your profile–and any data point supports your credit limit (subject to consideration by the xChange team)
For existing, active members
Over time and while using xChange, your credit is impacted by:
- Your operational reliability as automatically measured on xChange
- Your operational reliability as per your xChange rating (peer-2-peer ratings from other xChange members)
- Your financial reliability (payment of invoices within payment terms, average days outstanding, average wallet-balance, etc)
- The number of own units supplied and/or successfully returned to the supplier
You can provide additional documents for consideration by the xChange Team to assess your individual credit limit:
- Provide audited financials for the last 3 years
- Provide further trade references from previous trade partners. There is no maximum number of references you can have on your profile–and any data point supports your credit limit
- Provide proof of credit limit with major Leasing company
- Provide a list of the company’s shareholders
- Show a proven track record of completed deals with existing xChange members
- Add “Assisted Transactions” * for verified offline deals
xChange reserves the right to amend the credit limit of any member on the platform at any time at its full discretion. Please note that members have no limit on how many containers they are allowed to supply.
If you have any questions regarding the xChange Credit, please contact Vinicius at VCA@container-xchange.com.
*Assisted Transactions are offline deals you add to xChange, allowing you to use our services for transactions you have conducted with a partner that isn’t on xChange. These services include but are not limited to: (i) Pick Up / Drop Off Monitoring and Tracking, (ii) Insurances (if selected), (iii) xChange Support for the request. Please reach out to the support team under Service@container-xchange.com for help on how to set up an Assisted Transaction.
Hi, I’m Vinicius!
I’m the expert of credit and payments on xChange. Do you need help or have any questions regarding the xChange credit?
If so, don’t hesitate to reach out right away at firstname.lastname@example.org