Headquartered in Singapore, the Eng Kong Container Depot has been operational since 1975. It is an integrated logistics operator in the Asia-Pacific region providing shipping container-related services with 40 fully-integrated container depots across the globe.
The depot is well-equipped to handle major shipping and transportation requirements — associating with many shipping and container leasing businesses globally, especially in the field of infrastructure, logistics, chemical, petrochemical, and oil industry. They have strong regional network operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, China, and Hong Kong SAR.
Eng Kong Container Depot is one of the biggest container service providers in Asia, offering a comprehensive range of services including: Container depot operations, ISO tank depot, warehousing and CFS, container and parts trading and new-built container inspection. Their services are seamless, timely, and cost-effective. They even offer customizable solutions to suit various business requirements.
Fully equipped with modern equipment and over 1,200 experienced staff personnel on duty, the Eng Kong Container Depot provides all container handling services. These include:
● Container storage and handling
● Reefer services and cold-rooms
● Container loading/unloading and Warehousing
● Freight Stations and Trucking Services
● Shrink Wrapping and Steam Heating
● Containers Pneumatic Test
● 5-year Hydro Test on Container
● Repairs and Maintenance of containers
● Transportation and Haulage
● Container survey and regular inspection (according to the guidelines set by the IMO)
● Container Trading and Sales
● Other support services for containers
With a number of high-tech cranes, forklifts, double-box stackers, trucks, etc., the depot can handle the biggest of cargo vessels efficiently. It has an advanced fleet of Fantuzzi, Kalmar, Linde, Sany, and Hyster.
Eng Kong Container Depot has a centralized web-based Container Management System which allows the biggest of vessels and front-liners to record, update, and track containers.
It also has an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) facility, that gives real-time data and accurate statistical reports about the containers to the business operators. This offers precise information and data about the containers, hence reducing the risks involved and enhancing the security of the cargo and other operations.
Thus, the data gives better transparency and security, helping businesses make an informed decision accordingly. The data is available according to the business’ requirements — via IAS, IDX, Sterling Commerce, or customized electronic data interchange.
The company is headquartered in Singapore. It also has major operations in:
1. China (Hong Kong SAR, Shekou, Yantian, Dalian, Qingdao, Tianjin, Ningbo, Shanghai)
2. Malaysia (Penang, Pasir Gudang, Port Klang)
3. Thailand (Bangkok, Laem Chabang)
4. Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Haiphong)
Address – 13 Tuas Avenue 11, Singapore 639079
Phone – (65) 6861 6355
Website – http://www.engkong.com/
Sales and Trading of Containers
Eng Kong group provides sales and trading of shipping containers with complete assistance for trade in all types of containers. They have an amazing global network of suppliers and agents that can help you with the dealings in:
● Standard ISO 20ft, 40ft, and 40ft High Cube Containers, dry vans, and special containers.
● Used containers in their current condition which are to carry cargo/IICL condition.
● Specialized shipping and transportation equipment.
Find Containers in Singapore
If you’re looking for containers in and around Singapore, look no further! With Container xChange we help you lease, buy or sell equipment in 2500 locations globally. Just click on the link below to find current offers in and around the Eng Kong Container Depot or look for equipment in any other location. If you have questions, feel free to reach out anytime.