Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty!
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally and already today, our global customers range from small local container traders to large carriers. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the look-out for great minds to support our team. Currently we are looking for a
Working Student Customer Success Management (f/m/d)
• Close daily interaction with our worldwide user-base via email and phone
• Support our team in the continuous improvement of user engagement on xChange — with focus on reaction times, data accuracy and transaction volume
• Helping our clients to receive a good start on xChange
• Step-by-step automatization of all client-facing processes in close collaboration with the product team
• Reliability and good communication skills – you enjoy day-to-day customer communication
• Very good English skills, other languages would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Power Point and Excel
• Enrolled student for at least one more year
WHAT WE OFFER
• You have exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment and a high-growth start-up. No day is like the other!
• Your team is young, international, and has extremely flat hierarchies – a great working environment!
• Flexible working hours matching your schedule and a compensation of 12,00 EUR / hour
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Celia Nielsen.
Student Software Engineer (Java, Angular) (f/m/d)
Hamburg View Posting