Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share and trade excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the lookout for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
Working Student – UX Research (f/m/d)
• Support our Product team in user research and user-centric product development
• Collect and analyze feedback from stakeholders and quantitative user data, watch newly released features and identify current needs and areas of improvement
• Share and discuss key insights, learnings and improvement suggestions with our Product team to support the product prioritization and software development process
• Develop wireframes and mockups before developing prototypes and implementing your ideas to the product
• Work closely in a team with designers, developers, product engineers and product managers, get to know the platform by heart and pave your way to become our new Junior UX team member
• You are currently studying, ideally with a focus on user experience, user research, information design or related
• You have first professional experience with user research, digital product design and prototyping
• You know your way around Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma (we use Figma) and have basic knowledge of Google Analytics, first experiences in SQL would be super nice
• You are curious and think analytical – you are not scared of asking too many questions to connect the dots and get all the information you need
• You feel highly confident working in a fast-paced start-up adapting lean UX principles in an agile environment
• You are a team player by heart with a hands-on mentality and strong English skills – all other languages are no requirement 😊
What to expect
• The opportunity to bring your own ideas to life and become a permanent member of our Product team
• Exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment of a high-growth start-up from day 1
• Flexible working hours matching your schedule and a compensation of 12,00 EUR / hour
• Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
• A young international team (~ 30 nationalities across our 60+ colleagues)
• An open minded and collaborative culture with extremely flat hierarchies
• Flexibility with home-office opportunities
• Regular team events – we all want to have a great time together!
• All employees become shareholders in xChange
• Monthly team breakfast
• Fresh fruit, drinks, coffee & Friday beers ;D
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email with a short CV and your portfolio to Celia Nielsen.
Working Student Software Engineering (f/m/d) – Web Crawling
UX Research Intern (f/m/d)