Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Working Student Marketing – Lead Research (f/m/d)
As a Working Student in our Marketing team, you will play a vital role in our outbound email process. You will take responsibility for a high-volume, top of the class lead pipeline from research to sales handover, including the identification of lead sources, management of a freelancer team and the execution and analysis of email campaigns.
• Plan and execute our email outreach cadences, including the entire research to sales lead cycle in order to ensure lead quality and pipeline growth across the funnel
• Identify sources for lead generation and build a backlog of registries, associations, and other available online sources, e.g. by doing Google research, working with external developers to build web scrapers etc.
• Manage our external freelancer team of 10, giving them a clear and structured approach to reaching our desired result of finding and verifying lead details
• Run duplicate checks, ensure data consistency and integrate leads into our CRM software (we use Pipedrive)
• Optimize email templates to increase the reply and response rate to consistently reach high open and response rate objectives
• Add around 2000 contacts to email cadences per week, keeping a close look at the cost per contact added and our list building progress
• First professional experience in Marketing, Lead Research or Data Analysis and a study period of at least one more year in related fields
• Excellent communication skills, empathy, and confidence to manage a team of interdisciplinary freelancers (our company language is English)
• A data-driven mindset with a strong analytical approach and excellent knowledge of excel/google sheets
• Bonus points: You have worked with SQL or web scraping before
• A high personal drive paired with a strong desire to learn and develop while also taking full ownership of your tasks
• Strong organizational skills, persistency and diligence in all your tasks to keep a clear head even in wild times
• Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility for our sales lead research process to ensure lead quality and pipeline growth across the funnel
• A dynamic and international team with ~40 nationalities across our almost 90 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
• A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
• A great working atmosphere with an open minded and collaborative culture
• A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
• Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
• Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
If this sounds like your future job, we are looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Celia Nielsen.
Intern E-Mail Marketing / Lead Nurturing (f/m/d)