Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty!
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error-prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Working Student Customer Success (Bilingual: Chinese/English) (f/m/d)
As a working student in Customer Success, you will identify our members’ needs, provide hands-on support and make sure they have the best experience possible on xChange. Your goal is to make our members wildly successful!
• Provide support to customers for any sort of enquiry via Zendesk, e-mail or phone
• Proactively approach customers to identify their needs and support them in the matching process on xChange
• Support negotiations between members and push deals to be accepted
• Continuously improve the user engagement on xChange — with focus on reaction times, data accuracy and transaction volume
• Listen to customers and help to implement pilots and process changes to increase the value our customers receive from xChange
• Get to know xChange, our customers and processes by heart and pave your way to become our newest permanent team member
• You have first professional experience in customer support. business development or similar
• You have excellent communication skills – you enjoy day-to-day customer communication and are not afraid to pick up the phone
• You are proactive, persistent, and diligent in all your tasks – you have a strong desire to learn while still taking ownership of your task
• You never settle and have an output-oriented problem-solving personality – you are passionate about our mission and want to disrupt an entire industry with us
• Fluency in English and Chinese – any other language would be super nice but is no must-have
• You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) – SQL knowledge is an advantage
• You are an enrolled student for at least one more year and available for ideally 20 hours/week in our Hamburg office
What to expect
• You have exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment and a high-growth start-up – no day is like the other
• The opportunity to bring your own ideas to life and become a permanent member of our Customer Success team
• A competitive compensation of 12,00 EUR/hour
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Melanie Grunert.
Working Student Software Engineering (f/m/d) – Web Crawling
Customer Success, Student
Working Student Customer Success (f/m/d)