Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the look-out for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
UX / UI Designer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a dedicated UX/UI Designer who steers the user-experience of the xChange platform – not only for our customer facing application but also for our operations team. As a core member of our product and development team you own all areas of UX/UI Work at xChange – from concept design over prototypes to final implementation.
• Owning all areas of our UX/UI design process: concept design, prototyping, detail design, usability-tests and implementation
• Analyzing and modeling user-flows on our platform to identify areas of improvement and to support the product prioritization and software development process
• Conduct internal and external multi-stakeholder workshops and customer interviews to collect user-insights, validate ideas and support the product and UX Design process
• Developing concepts, wireframes and mockups catching up on feedback from all relevant stakeholders before developing prototypes and implementing your ideas to the product
• Keeping yourself up to date with current trends and developments in usability methods as well as in digital B2B environments
• You gained minimum 2 years experience in UX/UI design and are now confident to own the process
• You have a sound knowledge in the field of user research, rapid prototyping and requirement workshops
• You feel highly confident working in a fast-paced start-up adapting lean UX principles in an agile environment
• You know your way around Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma (we use Figma) – a basic understanding of HTML, CSS und JS this would be super, super nice but is clearly no must-have
• You are curious and think analytical – you are not scared of asking too many questions to connect the dots and get all the information you need to design great features
• You know how to communicate complex things in a simple manner (written, verbally and visually) and are also persistent to stand your ground in a discussion
• You are fluent in English – all other languages are no requirement 😊
WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to bring your own ideas to life and lay the foundation of a future design team at xChange working closely together with our product and development team as well as our CSM team and customers
• Exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment of a high-growth start-up from day 1
• A great product ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
• A highly motivated and international team (~25 nationalities across our almost 50 team members!) with extremely flat hierarchies
• Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to your application. Please send a short CV and your portfolio (link or file) to Celia Nielsen.
(Senior) Software Engineer (Java, Angular) (f/m/d)
Junior Sales Manager / Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)