Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share and trade excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the lookout for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
Intern / Working Student UX Design (f/m/d)
• Support our Product team in user research and user-centric product development
• Analyze feedback from our customers and internal stakeholders, watch newly released features and identify current needs and areas of improvement
• Share and discuss key insights, learnings and improvement suggestions with our Product team to support the product prioritization and software development process
• Develop wireframes and mockups before developing prototypes and implementing your ideas to the product
• Work closely in a team with designers, developers, product engineers and product managers, get to know the platform by heart and pave your way to become our new Junior UX Designer
• You recently finished your degree or currently study with a focus on User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Information Design, Interaction Design or related
• You have first professional experiences in user research, digital product design and prototyping
• You know your way around Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma (we use Figma)
• You feel highly confident working in a fast-paced start-up adapting lean UX principles in an agile environment
• You are curious and think analytical – you are not scared of asking too many questions to connect the dots and get all the information you need
• You are a team player by heart with a hands-on mentality and strong English skills – all other languages are no requirement 😊
What we offer
• The opportunity to bring your own ideas to live and become a permanent xChange member as a Junior UX Designer
• Exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment of a high-growth start-up from day 1
• A great product ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
• A highly motivated and international team (~30 nationalities across our almost 60 team members!) with extremely flat hierarchies
• Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! To apply, please send an email with a short CV and your portfolio (link or file) to Celia Nielsen.
Part-time, Student, Tech
Working Student Software Engineering (Java, Angular) (f/m/d)