Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d)
We are seeking an ambitious, high-energy Talent Acquisition Specialist to identify top talents through various channels and convince them of xChange through an excellent candidate experience! Together we will create a world-class recruiting process to set up a great team that will be changing the entire industry while also doing something good.
You’ll be joining a Series A startup of ~90 people which is planned to double until end of 2021 (we tripled in 2020 😊). Hence, the ideal candidate thrives on fast-paced start-up environments, taking full ownership of his roles, creating a seamless pipeline, driving scalable recruiting processes, and building amazing teams.
Your Responsibilities in a nutshell:
• Run our recruiting process from end-to-end, from helping our team to define their hiring needs over creating scorecards & exceptional job advertisements until the successful onboarding
• Actively source and qualify potential candidates & spread the word on all relevant channels, conduct screening calls and on-site interviews
• Create a world class applicant management and set new benchmarks in terms of an excellent candidate experience together with our Talent team
• Maintain strong candidate relations, build up a seamless candidate pipeline, and retain a strong talent pool for all our future hiring needs
• Keep a close eye on your numbers & spot improvement potentials so that we can continuously develop our processes
• Have fun! Working in a fast-paced environment can be tough sometimes, hence it is vitally important to make sure that the fun is not forgotten
What are we looking for?
• A recruiter by heart with a self-starter attitude who loves to explore the most efficient, innovative but also unconventional ways to find top talents
• You already gained up to 3 years of end-to-end recruiting experience, ideally in a high-performance or fast-growth startup environment
• A great communicator and a strong relationship builder – you know exactly how to excite people and identify their needs
• You are empathetic, convincing and well-structured – you can keep a clear head even in wild times
• An analytical mindset – you naturally analyze and identify ways to increase the efficiency of recruiting processes and develop effective hiring channels
• First experiences in Tech-Recruiting would be super, super nice but are clearly no must-have
What to expect
• An exciting role: You have direct impact on our company growth and the chance to build an amazing, top-talent team
• The chance to actively shape our recruiting processes and to bring your own ideas to life
• Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic Talent team – we can’t wait for you to join our team ♥
• A dynamic and international team with ~40 nationalities across our almost 90 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
• A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good
• A great working atmosphere with an open minded and tremendously collaborative culture
• Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
• Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
• All full-time employees become shareholders in xChange
Sounds like you? We’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Melanie Grunert.
Intern Talent Acquisition (f/m/d)