Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share and trade excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the look-out for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
Working Student Software Engineering (f/m/d)
• Support our fast growing development team
• Implement new features or improve existing ones in the front- and backend
• Implement automated tests to provide good code coverage and ensure high quality
• Contribute new ideas on the technical and business side
• You are an enrolled student for at least one more year
• Well-founded experience in Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Maven, Git
• Good communication skills and fun implementing new features to improve the system
• Strong English skills
What we offer
• Opportunity to shape our current and future products
• An exciting platform with a major feature roadmap ahead
• Challenges in a dynamic environment and a fast-growing company
• A great working atmosphere with an agile and highly motivated team
• Flexible working hours matching your schedule and a compensation of 12,00 EUR / hour
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Celia Nielsen.
Collections / Accounts Receivable Specialist part-time (f/m/d)
Intern, Product, Student
Intern / Working Student UX Design (f/m/d)
(Senior) Software Engineer (Java, Angular) (f/m/d)