Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies.
Our customers range from the world’s leading shipping lines to the largest leasing companies and forwarders to container traders across the globe. As a growing startup in the logistics industry, we are permanently looking for great minds and people looking for a new challenge to support our team.
Our ambition: To become the leading platform for equipment management in logistics globally. For that we’re looking for a…
STUDENT QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
• Execution and control of test and quality processes
• Help in setting up test automation
• Coordination and execution of recurring test cycles
• Reporting and documenting potential errors
• Manual testing
• Basic knowledge in quality assurance
• Basic knowledge of test automation (optional)
• You have good communication skills and fun improving our system
• Good knowledge of English and/or German
WHAT WE OFFER
• The possibility to significantly shape our existing product and other products
• An exciting platform with huge potential for more applications
• Challenges in a dynamic environment and a fast-growing company
• A great working atmosphere with an agile and highly motivated team
• Flexible working hours, matching your schedule and a compensation of 12,00 Eur / hour
You enjoy developing new ideas and to push changes? You are constantly looking for new challenges? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application: Please send your documents by e-mail, including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates, as well as an indication of your next possible starting date via email to Melanie Grunert.
Working Student (Werksstudent) Customer Success Management (f/m/d)