Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share and trade excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the lookout for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
(Senior) Software Engineer (f/m/d)
• Support our fast growing development team
• Implement new features or improve existing ones in the front- and backend
• Implement automated tests to provide good code coverage and ensure high quality
• Contribute new ideas on the technical and business side
• Experience in software development (min. 3 years)
• Well-founded experience in Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Maven, Git
• Good communication skills and fun implementing new features to improve the system
• Strong English skills
What we offer
• The opportunity to shape our current and future products
• An exciting platform with a major feature roadmap ahead
• Challenges in a dynamic environment and a fast-growing company
• A great working atmosphere with an agile and highly motivated team
• Attractive salary package
If this sounds like you, please send an email with your CV to Celia Nielsen or get it straight on and start directly with our tech challenge.
Want to meet Jan, our CTO, and get a first glimpse of our Tech teams? Here is a short video:
Entrepreneur in Residence/Business Builder – Container Operations (f/m/d)
Junior Software Engineer (Java, Angular) (f/m/d)
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: English/Russian) (f/m/d)