Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share and trade excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the lookout for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
Senior QA Engineer (f/m/d)
• Be one of our key players in the development and maintenance of our automated test suite
• Automate, define and program test cases on a daily basis
• Document your results in (bug) reports and create corresponding tickets for fixing
• Maintain existing test scenarios, analyze and provide a proper end-to-end frontend test coverage
• Support with the daily manual testing
• Share your knowledge and experience proactively to drive the success of our QA team and be a sparring partner and mentor for your team members
• Collaborate with our developers and product team to improve processes and assure the highest possible quality of our application
• You are experienced in manual and automation testing in a web environment and ideally know your way around JUnit or TestNG, Cypress or Selenium and Mockito (we use Cypress, JUnit and Mockito)
• You have a profound knowledge of QA methods, tools and testing frameworks and write clear, concise and comprehensive test scenarios
• You are a great team player with excellent communication skills (in English) – you know how to share your knowledge and communicate cross-functionally
• You have a high personal drive and are confident in what you do – you can stand your ground in a discussion and feel comfortable advising and mentoring others
• You are proactive with a strong builder mentality and feel highly confident working in a fast-paced start-up environment
What to expect
• The opportunity to shape our current and future QA processes and become a key driver of our team’s success
• Exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment of a high-growth start-up from day one
• Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
• A young international team (around 30 nationalities across our 60+ colleagues)
• An open minded and collaborative culture with extremely flat hierarchies
• Flexibility with home-office opportunities
• Regular team events – we all want to have a great time together!
• All employees become shareholders in xChange
• Monthly ‘family’ breakfast
• Fresh fruit, drinks, coffee & Friday beers ;D
If this sounds like you, please send an email with your CV to Celia Nielsen or get it straight on and start directly with our tech challenge (Selenium I Cypress).
Want to meet Jan, our CTO, and get a first glimpse of our Tech teams? Here is a short video:
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: English/Turkish) (f/m/d)
Junior Software Engineer (Java, Angular) (f/m/d)