Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment
SDR Team Lead (f/m/d)
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, high-energy SDR Team Lead to grow and develop our world class team of Sales Development Representatives.
Want to meet our VP Sales Alex and CEO Christian to get a first glimpse of who you would be working with? Here is a short video:
Getting more and more thrilled about the role? Keep reading! As our SDR Team Lead, you will be working directly with our VP Sales and are responsible for leading and growing our international team of skilled SDRs. Besides day-to-day coaching, training and mentoring, you will also be responsible for disciplinary leadership with decisions around recruiting/terminations/promotions. Your key goal is to lead our SDR team to success and deliver high quality leads to our sales team.
You’ll be joining a Series A startup of ~90 people and a SDR team of 20—which is planned to double until end of 2021. Hence you’ll also need to roll up your sleeves, leading by example, picking up the phone and demonstrating how to open paths into some of the world’s largest and most innovative logistics companies. Lastly, you’ll work closely with our Founders as well as our Product, CSM and Marketing teams.
Your Responsibilities in a nutshell:
• Build, manage and scale a world-class SDR team that consistently meets and exceeds quotas, while maintaining a great working culture and ramping up the team from 20 to ~40 throughout the next year
• Establish an environment of growth, developing individual skills and careers and driving the hiring and training of new team members together with our talent team
• Manage & monitor key performance metrics in order to succeed by implementing best practices for consistent and effective sales processes and finding innovative ways to improve
• Create a great work culture of performance and accountability within the SDR team, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives
• Work closely with Alex, our VP Sales, our Founders, our Product, Customer Success and Marketing team to craft strategy and optimise the pipeline activity
• Have fun! Working in a fast-paced environment can be tough sometimes—hence it is vitally important to make sure that the fun is not forgotten
What are we looking for?
• A natural leader with a track record in scaling and managing 10+ pax SDRs teams in a SaaS and outbound sales environment
• You have successfully managed, coached and scaled highly international and partly remote teams
• Intellectual horsepower – You have a strong entrepreneurial mind and commercial approach; you have an excellent understanding of sales processes and know how to base your decisions on solid numbers
• An eye for true talent: You can sense talent and know exactly how to hire, develop and retain hiring the right people
• You feel at home in a fast growth environment and understand the benefits and the challenges of it
• A self-starter with high personal drive, you are excited about finding and closing the right leads, but even more excited about coaching and building scalable processes to help your team to close the right opportunities
• You are highly organized and have a strong analytical approach – you are always on top of your numbers
• You are a great communicator (our company language is English) and listener; you are passionate about the xChange mission and inspire and motivate the people around you
• Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility for driving the performance of our SDR team.
• You have a direct impact on the success of our company – This role has major impact on the efficiency of our sales machine and will also allow you to shape yourself into a well-rounded revenue expert
• A dynamic and international team with ~35 nationalities across our almost 90 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
• A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
• A great working atmosphere with an open minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic sales colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
• Major degrees of freedom backed by an experienced team – It is a highly autonomous role well suited to someone who is a self-starter with natural leadership and coaching abilities
• A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
• Goes without saying: Regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
• Attractive and uncapped compensation—including a competitive equity package!
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Melanie Grunert.
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: English/Russian) (f/m/d)
(SaaS) Sales Manager / Account Executive (f/m/d)
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: Vietnamese/English) (f/m/d)