Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the look-out for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry. Currently we are looking for a
(SaaS) Sales Manager / Account Executive (f/m/d)
• Build, manage, and convert your international pipeline of prospective clients (we use Pipedrive as our CRM)
• Work closely with our high-performance SDR team to identify the best sales opportunities
• Close new deals through remote demos (e.g. through zoom) as well as in-person (at trade and road shows)
• Work with your team lead as well as our Customer Success team to identify strategic targets (e.g regions, client types, etc) and commercial partnerships
• 1-2 years of professional work experience in (outbound) Sales or Business Development – prior experience in logistics is a plus
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills – you should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
• Personal drive – you’re a self-starter with the ambition to get ahead
• Flexibility – things around here change fast
• Intellectual horsepower – you’ll need to become an expert in container logistics and international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
• Fluency in English – German and all additional languages are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
• An exciting role: You will be one of our leading drivers of new client acquisition fueling the growth of the xChange network!
• A great working environment in the centre of Hamburg: The team is young, international, and has extremely flat hierarchies
• Flexibility and great perks: From home-office opportunities to regular team events as well as fruits and drinks in the office, we want you to have a great time with us
• A great product ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
• Attractive compensation: You’ll have an uncapped bonus linked to performance and all our employees become shareholders in xChange
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Celia Nielsen.
Junior Sales Manager / Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/d)