Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies.
Our customers range from the world’s leading shipping lines to the largest leasing companies and forwarders to container traders across the globe. As a growing startup in the logistics industry, we are permanently looking for great minds and people looking for a new challenge to support our team.
Our ambition: To become the leading platform for equipment management in logistics globally. For that we’re looking for a…
• Research, identify and qualify new sales opportunities for xChange
• Build, manage, and convert your pipeline of prospective clients (we use Pipedrive as our CRM)
• Work with your team lead as well as our Customer Success team to identify strategic targets (regions, client types, etc)
• Demonstrate the value of our offering both remote (phone calls, emails, LinkedIn) as well as in-person (at trade shows and roadshows)
• 1-2 years of professional work experience in Sales (primarily outbound Sales) or Business Development. Prior experience in logistics is an advantage but no must-have
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills – you should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
• Fearlessness – hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain xChange’s value proposition as it relates to each individual and company you speak with
• Personal drive – you’re a self-starter with the ambition to get ahead
• Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
• Intellectual horsepower – you’ll need to become an expert in container logistics and international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
• Fluency in English – German and all additional languages are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
• An exciting role: You’ll have exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment and a high-growth start-up. No day is like the other!
• A great working environment in the centre of Hamburg: The team is young, international, and has extremely flat hierarchies!
• Flexibility and great perks: From home-office opportunities to regular team events as well as fruits and drinks in the office, we want you to have a great time with us!
• Attractive compensation: You’ll have an uncapped bonus linked to performance and all our employees become shareholders in xChange
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Melanie Grunert.