Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty!
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally and already today, our global customers range from small local container traders to large carriers. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the look-out for great minds to support our team. Currently we are looking for a
Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
• Research, identify and qualify new sales opportunities for xChange
• Reach out to our potential customers and be the first contact person to drive the outbound sales activities (phone calls, emails, networks)
• Preselect and identify decision-makers, demonstrate the value of our offering and set up demo calls with the sales team
• Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and work on the continuous optimization of the lead qualification and customer approach together with our marketing team
• Work together with our sales managers mastering our CRM system (we use Pipedrive) to report on all important activities and insights gathered throughout the whole sales process
• First work experiences in Sales or Business Development are a plus
• Excellent communication skills – you should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
• Personal Drive – you love progress and have the ambition to develop to one of our future Sales Managers
• Intellectual horsepower – you’ll need to become an expert in container logistics and international trade in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
• Fluency in English – German and all additional languages are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
• An exciting role: you will get a great insight in the whole sales process and the industry starting from day one! You´ll receive great coachings in order to be prepared to grow into the next role! No day is like the other!
• A great working environment in the centre of Hamburg: The team is young, international, and has extremely flat hierarchies!
• Flexibility and great perks: From home-office opportunities to regular team events as well as fruits and drinks in the office, we want you to have a great time with us!
• Attractive compensation: You’ll have an uncapped bonus linked to performance and all our employees become shareholders in xChange
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Celia Nielsen.
Junior Customer Success Analyst (f/m/d)
Hamburg View Posting
Senior Software Engineer (Java, Angular) (f/m/d)
Hamburg View Posting