Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies.
Our customers range from the world’s leading shipping lines to the largest leasing companies and forwarders to container traders across the globe. As a growing startup (~40 team members in Hamburg and Indonesia) in the logistics industry, we are permanently looking for great minds to support our team.
Our ambition: To become the leading platform for equipment management in logistics globally. For that we’re looking for a…
JUNIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
• Help executing the entire test- and quality processes
• Coordinate recurring test phases and execution of the tests
• Report identified errors and communication with the development team to find solution approaches
• Manual testing
• Education in or finished University/FH studies with emphasis on IT
• First experience in quality assurance
• First experience in automation of test environments (optional)
• Good German- and/ or English-skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• Opportunity to shape our current and future products
• An exciting platform with a major feature roadmap ahead
• Challenges in a dynamic environment and a fast-growing company
• A great working atmosphere with an agile and highly motivated team
• Attractive salary package
You enjoy developing new ideas and to push changes? You are constantly looking for new challenges and also keep cool during very busy times? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via email to Melanie Grunert.