Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Intern Talent Acquisition (f/m/d)
We are seeking an ambitious, high-energy Talent Acquisition Intern to source and identify top talents through various channels and convince them of xChange through an excellent candidate experience! Together we will create a world-class recruiting process to set up a great team that will be changing the entire industry while also doing something good.
You’ll be joining a Series A startup of ~90 people which is planned to double until end of 2021 (we tripled in 2020 😊). Hence, the ideal intern thrives on fast-paced environments, eagerness to take ownership, creating a seamless pipeline, and the willingness to build amazing teams.
• Support our recruiting process from start to finish – from helping our team to define their hiring needs by creating scorecards & exceptional job advertisements, through to successfully onboarding our new hires
• Actively source and qualify potential candidates & spread the word of our roles on all relevant channels
• Coordinate the entire hiring process as well as conduct screening calls and first interviews
• Create a world class candidate experience and establish an exceptional communication culture
• Continuously improve our active and inbound sourcing approaches by e.g. identifying and testing relevant job boards and matching platforms, new LinkedIn approaches etc.
• Support the Talent Acquisition team with setting up and driving recruiting initiatives and day to day operational tasks
• A student or graduate with a self-starter attitude who loves to explore the most efficient, innovative but also unconventional ways to find top talents
• You already gained first recruiting or HR experience – bonus points for first experience in a high-performance or fast-growth environment
• A great communicator and a strong relationship builder – you can excite people and identify their needs
• You are empathetic, convincing, and well-structured – you can keep a clear head even in wild times
• An analytical mindset – you naturally analyze and identify ways to increase the efficiency of processes and are eager to develop world-class recruiting channels
What to expect
• An exciting role: You have direct impact on our company growth by actively growing our amazing, top-talent team
• The chance to actively shape our recruiting processes and to bring your own ideas to life
• Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic Talent team – we can’t wait for you to join our team ♥
• A dynamic and international team with ~40 nationalities across our almost 90 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
• A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good
• A great working atmosphere with an open minded and tremendously collaborative culture
• Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
• Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
Sounds like the right internship for you? We’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Steph von Platen.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d)