Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share and trade excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the lookout for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
Intern – Business Builder in Container Operations (f/m/d)
As a Business Builder Intern in Container Operations, you are responsible for designing the best-possible user experience while digitizing and automating an entirely manual workflow. Your objective is to make container operations more efficient and secure while opening a new commercialization opportunity for xChange.
• Establish xChange as the leading tool to be used when managing global Container Operation processes (e.g. container repair claims, container surveys, etc.)
• Own, streamline and automate all repair-claim and survey-related processes for xChange transactions
• Design and build the Container Operations experience by automating the entire process, allowing our users to leave their manual ways of working behind
• Collaborate with our product and development team to introduce new features and optimize existing ones based on continuous customer feedback
• Engage with relevant players in the process (local agents, staff, depots etc.), bringing them online and integrating them into the platform
• Design a commercialization model and work closely with our customer success and marketing team
• You are enthusiastic with a strong can-do attitude and know how to structure a project by yourself – i.e., build, test and implement a solution step-by-step
• You are structured and analytical – you make decisions based on figures and analysis
• You are passionate about processes, improvements, and automations, you have some experience in streamlining processes via excel, google sheets, Zendesk, or other tools
• You hate it when a process breaks down and manual workload ensues
• You can empathize with our customers and your colleagues, understand their needs and are eager to learn from them
• You are a great communicator (our company language is English) and strong listener – you are passionate about the xChange mission and inspire and motivate the people around you
What to expect
• The opportunity to solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry
• Close collaboration with our experienced teams, including the management team
• The chance to really take ownership and create something yourself—you are essentially building your own product suite!
• Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
• A young international team (around 30 nationalities across our 60+ colleagues)
• An open minded and collaborative culture with extremely flat hierarchies
• Flexibility with home-office opportunities
• Regular team events – we all want to have a great time together!
• Monthly team breakfast
• Fresh fruit, drinks, coffee & Friday beers ;D
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Stephanie von Platen.
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: English/Korean) (f/m/d)
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: English/Turkish) (f/m/d)
Senior QA Engineer (f/m/d)