Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies.
Our customers range from the world’s leading shipping lines to the largest leasing companies and forwarders to container traders across the globe. As a growing startup in the logistics industry, we are permanently looking for great minds and people looking for a new challenge to support our team.
Our ambition: To become the leading platform for equipment management in logistics globally. For that we’re looking for a…
HEAD OF SALES
• Manage and build a strong sales team that consistently meets and exceeds quotas. You’ll also drive the hiring and training of new team members
• Work with your team as well as our Customer Success team to identify strategic targets (regions, client types, etc) in order to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities
• Implement best practices for consistent and effective sales processes, find innovative and creative ways to improve performance. Create, monitor and manage key performance metrics
• Build, manage, and convert your own pipeline of prospective clients—including demos of our offering both remote (phone calls, emails, LinkedIn) as well as in-person (at trade shows and roadshows)
• Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with the rest of the Leadership Team to get things done
• Min. Bachelor degree (required) and 3+ years of work experience in Sales (primarily SaaS and outbound Sales) as a high-performing agent. Prior experience in logistics is an advantage but no must-have
• Self-starter & independence – Ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities in- and outside of your comfort zone on your own, and ‘figure stuff out’ quickly and effectively
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills – You are a great writer, speaker & listener
• Highly organized and analytical – Great with numbers, detail-oriented and committed to execution
• High integrity – You’re enthusiastic about building a great team and company for the long term
• Fluency in English – German and all additional languages are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
• An exciting role: You can build and lead your own team and have exciting challenges in the dynamic work environment of a high-growth start-up. No day is like the other & things change fast at xChange!
• A great working environment in the centre of Hamburg: The team is young, international, and has extremely flat hierarchies!
• Flexibility and great perks: From home-office opportunities to regular team events as well as fruits and drinks in the office, we want you to have a great time with us!
• Attractive compensation: You’ll have an uncapped bonus linked to performance and all our employees become shareholders in xChange
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Melanie Grunert.