Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the look-out for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
Junior Graphic Designer part-time (f/m/d)
What you’ll do
• Support our Marketing Team by creating designs and further developing our brand and visual identity
• Design our print and online advertising material including brochures, banners, booklets, reports, infographics etc.
• Optimize our corporate website setting up new landing pages and maintaining them via our content management system (wordpress)
• You will play a big part in our visual content creation and support the team by cutting videos and creating social media clips/graphics
• Help us to reach the next level by preparing and designing state of the art presentations and keynotes
• Collaborate with our Product team to continuously establish the visual identity of xChange and make sure it stays consistent across all channels
What you bring along
• You have a passion for design & branding and are eager to create solutions with a high visual impact
• You are great with PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
• You are a great team player, confident in the communication with different stakeholders and always eager to try new and innovative approaches
• You are structured, self-organized and know how to drive a defined project independently
• First experiences in web design and tools like WordPress, Figma, Sketch or Adobe xD are not a must have but an advantage
• You have very good English skills
What we offer
• The chance to bring your own ideas to life and significantly shape our brand identity
• An amazing product and a great mission ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
• A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture and colleagues who are excited to see xChange grow
• A highly motivated and international team (~25 nationalities across our almost 50 team members!) with extremely flat hierarchies
• Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email with a short CV and (a link to) your portfolio to Celia Nielsen.
Working Student Graphic Design (f/m/d)
Intern, Part-time, Student
Working Student / Intern Container Tracking & Analytics (f/m/d)
Student Software Engineer (Java, Angular) (f/m/d)