Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies.
Our customers range from the world’s leading shipping lines to the largest leasing companies and forwarders to container traders across the globe. As a growing startup in the logistics industry, we are permanently looking for great minds and people looking for a new challenge to support our team.
Our ambition: To become the leading platform for equipment management in logistics globally. For that we’re looking for a…
GRAPHIC & MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER part time (f/m/d)
• You drive a big part of our content creation and management and support the team by cutting videos and social media clips & taking over the picture and sound editing for our Podcasts
• You set up new landing pages and maintain them via our content management system (wordpress)
• You will drive the design of our advertising materials for digital and print media
• You help us to reach the next level by preparing and designing state of the art presentations and keynotes
• You also have a great share in co-designing the CI of xChange
• You support us on visualizing and communicating our data and insights e.g. via infographics
• You are a creative mind and quick learner with a strong sense for business, users and customers
• You are great with PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign and Adobe illustrator
• You are a great teamplayer, confident in the communication with different stakeholder and always eager to try new and innovative approaches
• You are structured, self-organized and know how to drive a defined project independently
• Additional experiences with working with the frontend and tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe xD or WordPress are not a must have but an advantage
• Very good English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• You will have the chance to get to know all the different areas in a tech start-up, especially the marketing and product team and being onboarded to exiting topics like UI design
• Great flexibility and exciting tasks
• You have exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment and a high-growth start-up. No day is like the other!
• Your team is young, international, and has extremely flat hierarchies—a great working environment!
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Melanie Grunert.