Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies.
Our customers range from the world’s leading shipping lines to the largest leasing companies and forwarders to container traders across the globe. As a growing startup in the logistics industry, we are permanently looking for great minds and people looking for a new challenge to support our team.
Our ambition: To become the leading platform for equipment management in logistics globally. For that we’re looking for a…
Event & Online Marketing Intern
• Plan and coordinate a customer event with up to 100 attendees from start to finish
• Assist the marketing team with SEO, PR and Online Marketing
• Measure the success of your campaigns with Google Analytics
• Prior event planning, social media or marketing experience
• You’re a self-starter with personal drive and ambition
• Outstanding interpersonal communications skills both oral and written
• Detail oriented, task driven, reliable and able to complete work on time
• Fluent in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
• An exciting role: You’ll be solely responsible for our first customer event and learn a lot in B2B Marketing – no day is like the other!
• A great working environment in the centre of Hamburg: The team is young, international, and has extremely flat hierarchies!
• Flexibility and great perks: From home-office opportunities to regular team events as well as fruits and drinks in the office, we want you to have a great time with us!
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Florian at ffr@container-xChange.com