Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share and trade excess containers with other companies. This allows us to drastically reduce empty runs, increase asset utilization and save thousands of tons of CO2 per year. Our ambition is to become the leading platform for container operations globally – and already today our global customers range from small local container traders to large container liners. As a growing startup in the logistics industry we are permanently on the lookout for great minds to join our team and solve the next big challenge of the logistics industry.
(Senior) DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
• Maintain, secure and improve our current infrastructure setup
• Monitor our uptime and suggest and implement solutions to guarantee the highest uptime possible
• Ensure that our infrastructure is secured and monitor and visualize attacks
• Take care of all software deployments and be the go-to person for deployments, continuous integration and release infrastructure
• Actively seek for new ways to optimize our infrastructure to maintain a stable, scalable and future-ready infrastructure for all xChange products
• You already have well-founded experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar position
• You have a proactive and practical approach and are passionate about developing secure, stable and scalable infrastructures
• You are reliable, well-structured and pay attention to details – you know how to keep a clear head in wild times
• You are a great communicator (in English) who builds collaborative relationships easily and enjoys working in a team
• You have deep knowledge of current technologies and tools, such as container technologies, cloud providers (AWS), Elasticsearch, Terraform, management of deployment, Kubernetes and CI infrastructure
What to expect
• The opportunity to shape our current and future infrastructure
• An amazing product and a great mission ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
• Exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment of a high-growth start-up from day one
Want to find out even more and get a first glimpse of our Tech teams? Here is a short video from Jan, our CTO:
• Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
• A young international team (around 30 nationalities across our 60+ colleagues)
• An open minded and collaborative culture with extremely flat hierarchies
• Flexibility with home-office opportunities
• Regular team events – we all want to have a great time together!
• All employees become shareholders in xChange
• Monthly ‘family’ breakfast
• Fresh fruit, drinks, coffee & Friday beers ;D
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Celia Nielsen.
Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: English/Korean) (f/m/d)
Working Student Software Engineering (f/m/d) – Web Crawling