Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! xChange is the world’s first online B2B marketplace to share excess containers with other companies.
Our customers range from the world’s leading shipping lines to the largest leasing companies and forwarders to container traders across the globe. As a growing startup in the logistics industry, we are permanently looking for great minds and people looking for a new challenge to support our team.
Our ambition: To become the leading platform for equipment management in logistics globally. For that we’re looking for a…
Customer Success Manager – Operations
• Daily interaction with our worldwide user-base (particularly for questions, trainings, and operational issues in the transaction process)
• Continuous improvement of user engagement on xChange—with focus on reaction times, data accuracy and transaction volume
• Step-by-step automatization of all client-facing processes in close collaboration with the product team
• Min. 2 years work experience in (container-)logistics, equipment management, or related fields
• Self-starter with high level of independence
• High personal drive, good communication skills and fun in day-to-day client/lead communication
• Very good English & German language skills, preferably in combination with one additional language
WHAT WE OFFER
• You are the first point of contact for our clients in case of questions, comments and problems—and are therefore our “face” in the market
• You have exciting challenges in a dynamic work environment and a high-growth start-up. No day is like the other!
• Your team is young, international, and has extremely flat hierarchies—a great working environment!
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org