Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We will solve that problem.
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error-prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
(Junior) Business Builder – Trading Operations (f/m/d)
Want to meet Jakob, our Product Engineer in Trading, to learn more about the team, the role and what he likes most? Here is a short video:
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, high-energy Business Builder to take our trading operations to the next level and ensure every customer is reaching its maximum transactions on our marketplace. As a Business Builder in Trading Operations, you are responsible for managing all trading operations, creating a top-of-the-class customer experience on the xChange Trading marketplace, while continuously (semi-)automating seamless, user-centric and scalable processes and best practices.
• Take full ownership of all operational processes on our trading platform, including all internal and external communication via emails and calls, management of ongoing transactions etc.
• Solve customer pain points (such as slow reply rates or missing release references) hands-on to turn our customers into power users and grow the number of transactions
• Establish seamless operational processes by designing and implementing semi-automated solutions wherever possible, making sure proven processes are automated and scalable to handle thousands of transactions in 2021
• Drive the automation of time consuming manual processes with e.g., Google Sheets, Zappier and Redash(SQL) collaborating with internal stakeholders such as Customer Success, Sales and Product
• Collaborate with our Product team to design, test and implement new features and optimize existing ones based on continuous customer feedback
• A “builder mentality” with a hands-on attitude and process-oriented mindset – you are excited to support customers at any time of their journey but also able to build, test and implement scalable processes and solutions
• You can empathize with our customers, understand their needs in the process and are eager to help and learn from them
• You are passionate about processes, improvements, and automations, you have some experience in streamlining processes via excel, google sheets, WordPress, SQL or other tools
• Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive – You are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty
• You are a great communicator (our company language is English) and strong listener
What to expect
• The opportunity to bring in your own ideas and make the xChange Trading Marketplace THE place to buy and sell containers worldwide
• Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic Trading team – they can’t wait for you to join
• A dynamic and international team with ~40 nationalities across our almost 90 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
• A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good
• A great working atmosphere with an open minded and tremendously collaborative culture
• Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
• Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Celia Nielsen.