Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment
Sales Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, high-energy Sales Ops Specialist to take our existing sales tech stack to the next level and allow the sales team to over deliver on their targets.
Want to meet our VP Sales Alex and CEO Christian to get a first glimpse of who you would be working with? Here is a short video:
Getting more and more thrilled about the role? Keep reading!
As our SalesOps Specialist, you will take full ownership of building a scalable and ‘bullet proof’ sales tech stack, ensuring that Marketing, SDRs and AEs have a unified and efficient platform for growth. As such, you’ll need high personal drive and a strong hands-on mentality focused on building, automating and continuously improving our go-to-market operations, processes, and workflows. Naturally, taking care of various dashboards and forecasting is also a vital part of the role.
You’ll be joining a Series A startup of ~90 people and a sales + marketing team of 30—which is planned to double until end of 2021. Lastly, you’ll work closely with our Founders as well as our Product, CSM and Marketing teams.
Your Responsibilities in a nutshell:
• Take full ownership of all our sales related tools and platforms, building a world-class sales tech stack
• Manage and continuously improve the reporting as well as all sales related tools and processes to ensure we are maximizing impact and
continuously improving the sales machine
• Demonstrate the beauty & power of numbers by constructing state of the art dashboards and reports to track goals and targets
• Work closely with our VP Sales and Marketing Lead to identify trends and drive data influenced decisions that optimise revenue generation
• Make recommendations throughout the whole sales funnel to improve sales efficiency
• Help to forecast and identify new strategies or opportunities in markets
• Collaborate and align with all internal stakeholders, including Marketing and Customer Success to drive further automation and visibility throughout the entire funnel
• Provide onboarding and trainingof the sales tech stack for existing and new team members
What are we looking for?
• A “builder mentality” with a strong analytical mindset—being able to take raw data and turn it into meaningful insights, you are an expert in making data-driven decisions and recommendations
• You have worked in sales for a few years and have a track record of 1-2 years in Sales Operations (ideally in a startup)
• Deep understanding of what sales operations meanand how to use this knowledge to power growth in a fast pace SaaS environment
• You are experienced with Pipedrive or similar CRMs and know how to work a wide sales tech stack
• Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive – You are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty
• You are a great communicator (our company language is English) and listener
• Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility building a scalable and ‘bullet proof’ sales tech stack , optimizing the performance of our SDR team.
• You have a direct impact on the success of our company – This role has major impact on the efficiency of our sales machine and will also allow you to shape yourself into a well-rounded revenue expert
• A dynamic and international team with ~35 nationalities across our almost 90 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
• A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
• great working atmosphere with an open minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic sales colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
• Major degrees of freedom backed by an experienced team – It is a highly autonomous role well suited to someone who is a self-starter with natural leadership and coaching abilities
• A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
• Goes without saying: Regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
• Attractive and uncapped compensation—including a competitive equity package!
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to your application! Please send an email to Stephanie von Platen.
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: Vietnamese/English) (f/m/d)
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: English/Korean) (f/m/d)
Sales Development Representative (Bilingual: English/Russian) (f/m/d)